Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Welcome to the Kolache Queen Blog!

Hello Internet World!
   Thank you so much for checking out my new blog. I promise, as soon as I can I will have my first REAL post up! This is just a post so I don't have an empty blog for now. So be looking forward to seeing some very delicious and yummy family recipes! 
   
    The plan for this blog is to post once a week with a different recipe that include tips and pictures. Eventually I want to post every week in each of the different categories that are: Family Sweets, Healthy Treats, Family Eats, and Healthy Eats.

    I am so looking forward to this new and exciting journey!

Kara Louise

P.S. #3 in the NATION!!! Kansas State University Football excites me almost just as much as this new blog! :)
Can't wait for "Gameday" this Saturday, maybe I'll work in some "Gameday" food too!

No comments:

Post a Comment